GEOASSIST™ – The Next Generation in
GIS Imagery Display
GEOASSIST™ – the latest innovation in parcel-property management, verification and assessment software tools available today.
Our latest technology revolution GEOASSIST™ provides the broadest GIS imagery toolset available today. Quickly and easily view all your GIS data within a user-friendly web based application. Manage, enhance, QA and Change Management have never been easier, more efficient….and more accurate.
The system is cloud-based making it possible for all stake-holders in the ground view imagery project to perform their project activities online from any location.
Change Detection has become a major concern for many of our customers. It is taxing on internal resources which translates into higher costs in managing and maintaining your data.
The GEOASSIST software system offers on-going Change Detection Services:
Intelligent Sketching Services
- Instead of just looking for differences in imagery year-to-year, building footprints are based on measured sketches
- Taxable building component records are assigned to each footprint
- Footprints are color-coded to show changes
- Detailed reports provide a complete audit of the taxable components compared to the footprints
- County reviews each parcel and updates records as appropriate
- Process is repeated year-after-year but only for the parcels where changes have occurred
- A change detection service that compares new oblique aerial imagery to existing records using patented technology
- All processes meet or exceed accepted IAAO standards
- An end-to-end system allows quick review and acceptance of changes either in the office or in the field
What’s in it for you?
- GeoVista high resolution Multi-angle Oblique and Ortho Aerial Imagery of every property
- ArcGIS intelligent building sketch map showing sketch changes
- Sketch drawings showing dimensions and areas
- Detailed reports identifying the changes to existing records
- Increased revenue from the expanded tax base
GEOASSIST™ SERVICE LEVELS
*All GEOSPAN products meet or exceed IAAO standards.